Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bet you thought I fell off the planet, right???

Just kidding, no one who truly knows me, will be surprised by the lapse in blogging I am frequently guilty of.

I am one of those BAD people, who gets into thing, it fades, then it rekindles itself. I have been extremely busy. Continuing my personal bettering journey and planning annual trip to E3 in May. Nothing like planning a trip for 18 across the country to kill some time.

My life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately, with so much going on, but nothing being as much as I need in the moment.

I find myself trying to keep abnormally busy, as a distraction. I have never been this long without my best friend, and he truly is a missing piece of me. Everything has become a way to pass another day and make another X on the calendar.

The girls are going through the usual growing pains, learning their limits by testing them everyday.

All in all, things are well here, will check in again soon, I am off for the night.

No comments: